Install the FlightTracker/ACARS
Now, we want to set up the ACARS tracker on your computer.
- You will find a ZIP-file in our "Downloads"-section in the CrewCenter. It is named "ACARS".
- After downloading the mentioned file, extract the content to your Documents - folder.
We highly recommend the "Documents"-folder. Please do not extract to "Program Files" or similar folders!
- When all files are copied, you can create a shortcut on your desktop of the "acars.exe"
- At the first startup of the application, you will be asked to insert an URL and API-Key.
- The API-Key is on your Profile at the CrewCenter.
- Next up, you have to choose your simulator.
X-Plane users have to insert the plugin in the sim, which is located in the ACARS-Folder!
- Then click "Re-Sync Scnenery".
This may take a while, but it's totally fine.
- Click "Save" on the bottom right corner.
Your ACARS client is ready!